If you haven't finished reading the "Twilight" books then don't read ahead because there will be spoilers. Here's my two cents and I'd like to hear what you think too so please post your comments.
Bella wouldn't choose Jacob because if she did she'd be an idiot since he hasn't imprinted on her and would leave her once he imprinted on someone else. I am a complete Edward enthusiast.
My theory is a complicated one. In Eclipse Stephenie Meyer refers to the "newborns" as pawns. On the front cover of her 4th book "Breaking Dawn" she has a Queen (possibly Bella) and a pawn. Could it be the case that Bella and Edward actually consumate their relationship after they're married but before Bella is turned into a vampire and she gets pregnant? Could their baby be that "pawn" and somehow changes the way vampires live? What if Bella had a baby girl and Jacob imprinted on her...afterall Stephenie Meyer made it a point to have another werewolf imprint on a 2 year old and that it isn't supposedly weird.
Somehow the Volturi are going to be involved in all of this and I can't quite figure out how. My theory may not be even close but it's fun to think about what's going to happen next. I'll be ready and waiting for her book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I too, am a big Edward fan, I have no doubts that she doesn't become a vampire until after they are married, who knows, maybe a baby. However, I don't think Bella is the queen, because she would be considered a "newborn" in the book, because "newborns" are new vampires, right?
I think the Volturi get involved, but my theory is it has something to do with them not being able to read Bella's mind, just the way Edward can't. I think she brings their downfall because they cannot predict what she will do because they can't read her mind. . .5 more days! Kevin's getting baptized that day, so I probably won't get it until Monday. . .
I think you are right on with this. Especially after yesterday's quote of the day from Carlisle. I can't wait. Less than 48hrs!!! I've been looking for spoilers because the suspense is killing me. But I can't find any.
You are way too on for your own good. . .I can't believe you pinpointed it so accurately! You rock!
Post a Comment