We had my dad take some family pictures of us. They turned out really good. We haven't had a family picture taken since MacKayla was 9 months old. We'd better start being more regular with our picture taking. MacKayla is 3 1/2 and Little Joe is 4 1/2 months. They're growing up way too fast!!!Tuesday, August 12, 2008
New Family Photo!!
We had my dad take some family pictures of us. They turned out really good. We haven't had a family picture taken since MacKayla was 9 months old. We'd better start being more regular with our picture taking. MacKayla is 3 1/2 and Little Joe is 4 1/2 months. They're growing up way too fast!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute picture! We need to have another family picture taken soon too!
Love it! I can't believe how long MacKayla's hair is. It is absolutely gorgeous! I know what you mean about the family pics. We haven't had one for 3 years now and the one we had 3 years ago - I didn't even like. So it was never even displayed.
Post a Comment