Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Every little girl must take dance...
Today was MacKayla's first day of dance. She takes tap and ballet. She had an absolute blast! Although, she followed the other girls more than she followed the teacher, you can imagine how crazy that was . When we were leaving she said she was thirsty and hungry. What a workout!
MacKayla asked if we could go again tomorrow and was so sad when I told her we weren't going again until next week. I'm glad she's liking it.
It's pretty comical seeing ten 3 and 4 year olds "dancing"...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes indeed every little girl must take dance. She is so cute Mindy! Love the picture.
ps I got your email about the sm book. That's a bummer. I bet whoever did that feels pretty crappy. Have you read what she has so far?
aww!! She is the cutest little ballerina i've ever seen!! :D
Post a Comment