Sunday, May 24, 2009
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time....
Have you ever seen a dog run into a sliding glass door because he didn't see the door or a screen because he just saw what was outside? Well, our little guy is obsessed with going outside. Anytime little Joe hears the click of the storm door opening he books it over there to try and get outside. Well, Joe was headed out to the car and little Joe heard the door open and started RUNNING. Yes, he may only be 1 but he's a fast little turd. Well, just in the nick of time, Joe got the door closed but little Joe ran smack dab into the door and fell down, as if he didn't see the door there. All he could see was the freedom of the outside world looming in the background. Poor guy! You'd think we kept him chained up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor baby! But I think I would have been laughing my butt off too. Because that's the kind of mom I am...
That is funny. It happened to Taylor everytime we looked at the model homes.
Hope he was okay.
Post a Comment